The history of the Association
A group of fishery enterprises of Primorye established the Association of Primorye fishermen.
The Association is reorganized into the Association of Primorye fish industry companies
In the history of the Association there has been opened a new page: in order to raise the effectiveness there has been reorganized the APFIC structure. The APFIC became a powerful force, uniting the Primorye fishermen. Within the framework of the Association there have been established the working groups in order to solve the most ardent issues.
The Association comprises 47 companies engaged in catching, processing and trading with fish and sea species in
Last year we managed to do a lot within the framework of the APFIC:
· among the legislative initiatives, appeared due to the APFIC – the draft of amendments to the Federal Law “On the RF State Border”. The Association took part in the elaboration of the report for the Presidium of the RF State Council “On the development and raising the competitiveness of the RF fishery industry”;
- there has been settled the issue of the vessel formalities to fish within the territorial waters;
- thanks to the APFIC activities the has been lifted off the Decree on introducing the gray Sea-urchin into the list of auction species – the financial effect amounted to some more than $6 million;
- the Association promotes the products of the members enterprises to the world markets;
- thanks to the activities of the APFIC there has been published the new bill “On the fishing and preserving the marine living resources”;
- for the second year the Association is taking part into the organization of inter-agencies operational groups to fight the poaching in the high sea and at the spawning rivers;
A glance to the future
However there is much to do. Within the APFIC there are working the six working groups, which are solving issues of importance for all the fishery community:
- there is underway the project on uniting the fishery companies financial resources to arrange an effective work with the banks;
- there is being elaborated the mechanism for the secondary market of the shares to catch the marine live resources;
- there are being created the conditions to introduce the new capabilities for ashore fish processing.
We are open for cooperation
The Association of the Primorye fish industry companies makes part of a numerous professional unions of fishermen both in
The goal is the unity
The main goal standing in front of the Association is the further consolidation of the region’s fishermen to solve our COMMON tasks. To-day it is understandable for everyone: one can’t do anything alone. Only united the fishermen of the